Our eyelashes not only act as a point of beauty on our features but with the primary function of protecting our eyes from dust, debris and other potential concerns, the importance of having healthy lashes is undeniable. They provide our faces with symmetry and can help to enhance our confidence, and for this reason, the act of enhancing and styling our lashes to fit beauty trends has ensured that this simple feature has become one of the most important. This is where our eyelash transplant in Turkey comes into play.
Overview Of Eyelash Transplantation
The absence of eyelashes can lead to reduced confidence and low self-esteem, whether as a result of trauma that has damaged the follicles, or overuse of false lashes or beauty products. However, for those suffering from the loss of their eyelashes, an eyelash hair transplant could provide a solution. Initially designed to provide trauma patients with the restoration of their lashes when it was otherwise lost, this procedure has now become a standard part of our core offering.
Am I Suitable For Hair Transplant?
Who Can Get Eyelash Transplant In Turkey & Why?
Hair loss from the eyelashes can be caused by a number of different factors, including:
- Alopecia – Those with Alopecia Areata may experience hair loss on any part of their body, including their scalp, eyebrows, body hair, and eyelashes.
- Trauma – Trauma (accidents, burns) to the eye or surrounding tissue can lead to damaged hair follicles within the eyelids. When the follicles are damaged, the hairs can no longer grow or may be easily breakable.
- Medication – Certain treatments can lead to hair loss, not least including radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Hair loss of this kind can affect the entire body.
- Chemotherapy/Radiotherapy – Hair loss is a common side effect of these treatments. It can be permanent.
- Beauty Routines – The overuse of various beauty products, including mascara, false lashes and even lash curlers, can lead to the loss of hair. Excessive strain on the follicles can cause them to become weak, making it easy to pull the hair out of the lid.
- Trichotillomania – It is a psychological disorder in which a person has an irresistible urge to pluck out their lashes. Done for long, it can result in permanent hair loss.
Eyelash Transplant Journey In Turkey
Every procedure with Longevita begins with a consultation. We offer free audio or video consultations and aftercare appointments five days a week by our expert patient consultants or aftercare specialists online in the comfort of your own home. Throughout this consultation, you can discuss your expectations from the procedure, and the results you want to see following the surgery and your dedicated patient consultant will put together a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Your eyelash restoration treatment plan will include a full overview of the procedure itself so you can understand what you’re likely to see following the surgery, as well as every feature included in our standard treatment packages. These include:
- Suggested flight combinations available to book
- A greeter at the airport to escort you to your airport transfer
- A private airport transfer to and from the airport
- A four or five-star hotel throughout the duration of your stay
- Transfer to and from your appointments
- A dedicated patient host to attend appointments, translate and act as a central point of call
- 12-months aftercare support
- Medication, shampoo and lotions
- Lifetime Warranty Certificate
Why Should I Choose Longevita For An Eyelash Transplant?
At Longevita, your care and comfort are at the core of our business. Your eyelash restoration in Turkey will be carefully designed to ensure that you see the best results and are kept comfortable throughout the procedure and recovery. The length of your procedure will depend on how many grafts are needed, but your surgeon will discuss this with you in more depth ahead of the surgery itself. Typically, however, they can last anything between 1-3 hours.
At the start of the treatment, a local anaesthetic will be applied to your scalp and eyes in order to numb the area and ensure that no discomfort or pain is felt throughout extraction and implantation. The grafts are harvested from the scalp, where a small area will be shaved in order to extract follicles individually using the FUE Hair Transplant method. Following extraction, the hairs are cut to size and will be implanted into the eyelids through small incisions along the edge using a small knife or needle. These incisions are often less than a millimetre in size, so they will leave no noticeable scarring.
When you visit us for an eyelash transplant procedure in Turkey, you’ll be visiting internationally accredited clinics that truly put patient care and comfort at the forefront. We also ensure that our eyelash transplant surgeons are some of the best in the business. They are experienced in the procedure, offering patients the reassurance that they are in safe, expert hands. We are currently not performing eyelash transplantation, however, we can let you know when we start performing this procedure again. Simply fill in our request form for a callback, or give us a call on 020 3409 1947.
Book A Free Consultation With Our Patient Consultants
We offer free consultations for patients across the UK & Ireland, so you can discuss your individual requirements with our specialists. Book A Free Consultation With Our Patient Consultants today.
Reviewed and Approved by Dr. Hassan Soueid.