A sideburn restoration in Turkey is a very versatile procedure, and therefore is perfect for both men and women. The reasons that certain individuals seek out or undergo sideburn restoration Turkey procedures are vast and varied, with the technique itself having a wide range of uses, including for personal preference, to change one’s appearance, or for necessity, to cover acne scarring or facial abnormalities. If you decide to have your sideburn restoration Turkey procedure with Longevita, you’ll fly out to Istanbul where you will receive some of the best and most advanced treatment in the industry, administered from hair restoration professionals.
A sideburn restoration procedure is perfect for you if you have:
- Thinning sideburn hair, or sideburn hair that is patchy, grows uneven or is not symmetrical
- Acne scars on or around the sideburn area, these are covered easily by new sideburn hair, by way of a sideburn transplant
- Had your sideburns removed to facilitate a facelift, these hairs are often removed so that the surgeon can access the skin underneath
- Scarring or scars to the sideburn area, caused by trauma to the affected area either through surgery or an accident
- Worn tight braids or styled your hair in a ponytail for a number of years, or an extended period of time, this can cause unnatural/premature thinning to the sideburn area
Get A Free Consultation
A sideburn restoration is also perfect for you if you would like:
- A thicker, more natural looking set of sideburns
- To make a fashion statement, as sideburns themselves have long been used to complete a certain look, mostly for men however some women also opt for longer looking sideburns
- Great facial symmetry, as uneven sideburns can make the face itself look less symmetrical
- To change your sideburns to compliment another hair transplant procedure, such as a beard transplant, by doing this your facial hair can remain even and consistent
If any or some of the above apply to you, then you can book your free consultation with one of our sideburn hair transplant professionals, all you need to do is fill in our consultation form, and one of our team will be in touch with you as soon as they can.
Sideburn Restoration Turkey Techniques
The techniques that we use to complete our sideburn restoration procedures are the same that we use for our other range of hair transplant surgeries. The most common, and our most popular methods of hair transplantation are the FUT hair transplant method, also known as the follicular unit transplantation technique, and the FUE hair transplant method, also known as the follicular unit extraction technique.
Your Sideburn Restoration Package
At Longevita, we have compiled what we believe to be one of the best sideburn restoration packages in the industry. Your route to perfect sideburns starts with a consultation. You will meet with one of our hair transplant professionals. They will assess your sideburns, and any scars if applicable, your eligibility and your desired look, putting together a sideburn restoration plan which the surgeon in Turkey will use to complete your sideburn restoration procedure.
We also include a great many other benefits in your facial hair restoration package, these include:
- Accommodation in a 4-star or a 5-star hotel in Istanbul
- Your very own host, who will meet you at the airport in Turkey, they will drive you to your hotel (as well as to and from the hospital), they will also be on hand should you need any local knowledge to help you explore and/or enjoy your time in Istanbul
- A translator, who will be on hand should you need any information translated into English. Your treatment plan will be extensive, however, and your patient consultant in the UK will endeavour to answer all questions you may have had. We make sure that you know everything you need and want to know about your sideburn restoration procedure. It is a good idea to have a long list of questions for your medical professional when you meet them in the UK.
- The only thing that you need to organise yourself is return flights from the U.K to Istanbul. We take care of everything else.
If you would like to speak to a member of our customer services team regarding a sideburn restoration, sideburn restoration techniques, or anything regarding a hair transplant procedure then you can call 0845 5198 948. If you would prefer to email us then you can use our contact form, we will answer your questions as quickly as we can.
Book A Free Consultation With Our Patient Consultants
We offer free consultations for patients so you can discuss your individual requirements with our specialists. Book A Free Consultation With Our Patient Consultants today.