Hair transplant procedures are a growing trend in today’s world. A majority of people either face the problem of a receding hairline, hair thinning or worse, hair loss. These problems concern people a lot, so they turn to hair treatment options. The most effective hair loss treatment option is a hair transplant. The cost of hair transplant Turkey is much lower than the UK and other European countries.
There are many cosmetic procedures that can resolve hair problems, but a surgical hair transplant is the best method. There are many reasons for this. The first reason is the results of a hair transplant procedure are natural-looking and natural-feeling. The transplanted hair can be treated as normal hair, it can be cut, dyed, or styled. The most trending hair transplant procedures are the FUT and the FUE. FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) involves the transplantation of a strip of hair follicles from the donor site to the recipient site. Whereas in the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), individual hair follicles are extracted from the donor site and transplanted into the recipient site. The FUE technique requires a lot of expertise and precision which is why it is a bit costlier than the FUT technique. If you are considering getting a hair transplant, a hair transplant in Turkey would be the best option as the cost of hair transplant Turkey is much lower, compared to other countries.
Factors that contribute to the Cost of Hair Transplant Turkey
Various elements may contribute to the overall cost of hair transplant Turkey procedures or make a difference in the price of the procedure. Regardless of what procedure you wish to choose, there might be a difference in the costs of the treatments even in the same medical institution. This difference exists due to the different packages that the medical institution has designed. The first and foremost factor that determines the cost of a hair transplant procedure, is the procedure itself. Another important factor that adds to the cost of hair transplant Turkey is the surgeon you choose. At Longevita, we have summed up the most important and crucial elements that determine a hair transplant cost. The factors that determine the cost of hair transplant Turkey are:
- Surgeon: The surgeon you choose will largely impact the cost of the procedure and the perfection of the hair transplant procedure. An experienced and renowned surgeon is considered to be the best. However, he might charge more as compared to other surgeons. This is a common correlation: If a surgeon is considered to be one of the best, he might charge more. At the same time, higher rates don’t always mean the best, so, research will pay off.
- The type of procedure you choose: There are a few types of hair transplant procedures that are done using different techniques. The cost of the treatment is also affected depending on what procedure you choose. The types of hair transplant procedures are the FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation), FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and DHI (Direct Hair Implantation). Each type of procedure has a different cost.
- Amount of hair to be transplanted: The cost of a hair transplant largely depends on the amount of hair to be transplanted. The lower the number of grafts the lower the cost. If the hair is to be transplanted on the entire scalp the cost is significantly going to be high. This is because hair transplants are calculated by the number of grafts or hair follicles to be implanted.
- Travel Expenses: Although the surgeon or institution will not charge you for your travel, it is still an expense that contributes to the cost of hair transplant Turkey procedure.
- Geographic Location: The location where you wish to get the procedure done matters a lot. If a patient decides to get hair transplant surgery in Turkey, the patient has two options. Longevita has two branches in Turkey which are in Istanbul and Izmir. Istanbul is a city with an expensive lifestyle and high living standards. By expensive we mean hotel rates, commuting, and general necessities are costly. So, the package cost will be high there. The city of Istanbul can be thought of as London. Izmir can be thought of as the city of Manchester in the UK. Izmir is a cheaper and smaller city so the package cost is cheaper. In both cities, Longevita has equally qualified and experienced medical teams, so there is no chance of any difference in quality.
Once the patient initiates a procedure Longevita, an assessment of the patient is done in all of their medical institutions in Izmir and Istanbul. Longevita provides the most suitable medical assessment for all the potential patients. Of course, the final decision is of the patients and Longevita will be supporting them according to their needs and expectations.