Our eyelashes not only act as a point of beauty on our features but with the primary function of protecting our eyes from dust, debris and other potential concerns, the importance of having healthy lashes is undeniable. They provide our faces with symmetry and can help to enhance our confidence and for this reason, the act of enhancing and styling our lashes to fit beauty trends has ensured that this simple feature has become one of the most important. This is where our eyelash transplant in Turkey comes into play.
The absence of eyelashes can lead to reduced confidence and low self-esteem, whether as a result of trauma that has damaged the follicles, or overuse of false lashes or beauty products. However, for those suffering from the loss of their eyelashes, an eyelash transplant offered by Longevita Hair Transplant could provide a solution. Initially designed to provide trauma patients with the restoration of their lashes when it was otherwise lost, this procedure has now become a standard part of our core offering.
Get A Free Consultation
Hair loss from the eyelashes can be caused by a number of different factors, including:
- Alopecia – Those suffering from Alopecia Areata may experience hair loss from any part of their body, including the scalp, eyebrows, body hair and, of course, eyelashes.
- Trauma – Trauma to the eye or surrounding tissue can lead to damaged hair follicles within the eyelids. When the follicles are damaged, the hairs can no longer grow or may be easily breakable.
- Medication – Certain treatments can lead to hair loss, not least including radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Hair loss of this kind can affect the entire body,
- Beauty Routines – The overuse of various beauty products, including mascara, false lashes and even lash curlers, can lead to the loss of hair. Excessive strain on the follicles can cause them to become weak, making it easy to pull the hair out of the lid.
- Trichotillomania – Also known as ‘Trich’, this condition is characterised by an unavoidable urge to pluck and pull out the lashes.
Your Eyelash Transplant Journey to Turkey
Every procedure with Longevita begins with a consultation. We offer free audio or video consultations and aftercare appointments five days a week by our expert patient consultants or aftercare specialists online in the comfort of your own home. Throughout this consultation, you can discuss your expectations from the procedure, the results you want to see following the surgery and your dedicated patient consultant will put together a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Your eyelash transplant Turkey treatment plan will include a full overview of the procedure itself so you can understand what you’re likely to see following the surgery, as well as every feature included in our standard treatment packages. These include:
- Suggested flight combinations available to book
- A greeter at the airport to escort you to your airport transfer
- A private airport transfer to and from the airport
- A four or five-star hotel throughout the duration of your stay
- Transfer to and from your appointments
- A dedicated patient host to attend appointments, translate and act as a central point of call
- 12-months aftercare support
- Medication, shampoo and lotions
- Lifetime Warranty Certificate
Why Should I Choose Longevita For An Eyelash Transplant?
At Longevita, your care and comfort is at the core of our business. Your eyelash transplant in Turkey will be carefully designed to ensure that you see the best results and are kept comfortable throughout the procedure and recovery. The length of your procedure will depend on how many grafts are needed, but your surgeon will discuss this with you in more depth ahead of the surgery itself. Typically, however, they can last anything between 1-3 hours.
At the start of the treatment, a local anaesthetic will be applied to your scalp and eyes in order to numb the area and ensure that no discomfort or pain is felt throughout extraction and implantation. The grafts are harvested from the scalp, where a small area will be shaved in order to extract follicles individually using the FUE Hair Transplant method. Following extraction, the hairs are cut to size and will be implanted into the eyelids through small incisions along the edge using a small knife or needle. These incisions are often less than a millimetre in size, so will leave no noticeable scarring.
When you visit us for an eyelash transplant procedure in Turkey, you’ll be visiting internationally-accredited clinics that truly put patient care and comfort at the forefront. We also ensure that our eyelash transplant surgeons are some of the best in the business and highly sought-after in the industry. They are experienced in the procedure, offering patients the reassurance that they are in safe, expert hands – The results truly speak for themselves. We are currently not performing eyelash transplantation, however, we can let you know when we start performing this procedure again. Simply fill in our request form for a callback, or give us a call on 0845 5198 948.
Book A Free Consultation With Our Patient Consultants
We offer free consultations for patients across the UK & Ireland, so you can discuss your individual requirements with our specialists. Book your consultatiBook A Free Consultation With Our Patient Consultantson today.